Don’t tell Obama and Pelosi, but…
If you don’t want to be part of Obamacare, you don’t have to. You can opt out of Obamacare, and exempt yourself. Just like Congress did.
But don’t just opt out – opt out the RIGHT way!
What do you need to do to opt out of Obamacare the RIGHT way?
- Protect yourself against a major medical expense, like cancer or a heart attack
- Get affordable care from doctors, hospitals, and other providers
- Legally avoid having to pay Obamacare’s tax for being uninsured
Not taking these steps can mean huge medical bills, or that you might not get the healthcare you need!
So how can you opt out the RIGHT way?
Buy The Self-Pay Patient: Affordable Healthcare Options in the Age of Obamacare, and find out how you can save thousands or tens of thousands of dollars a year on healthcare while escaping government-run medicine.
Did you know that you can:
- Find alternative types of insurance that are much less expensive and completely exempt from Obamacare’s regulations?
- Go to doctors that refuse to participate in Obamacare, don’t accept insurance, don’t share your medical records with the government – and are less expensive than other doctors?
- Join private organizations whose members agree to share medical bills, similar to insurance but much less expensive – and members are exempt from Obamacare’s tax on the uninsured?
The Self-Pay Patient explains all of these alternatives to Obamacare and more!
Have a High-Deductible Policy?
The Self-Pay Patient isn’t just for people opting out of Obamacare.
Did you know that if you have a high-deductible, you’re probably better off telling your doctor you don’t have insurance so you can get a better price?
The Self-Pay Patient explains why, and shows you just what to do to get the best price for your health care on doctor visits, hospital care, prescription drugs, and other medical treatments.
What are the reviewers saying?
“The Self-Pay Patient is the ‘unofficial guide to opting out of Obamacare,’ if you want to escape government-run medicine this book is a must have!” Charles Sauer, Free Market Medical Association
“The Self-Pay Patient is an excellent guide for those who want to take back control over their own healthcare and reduce costs.” R. Weber, author of MediCrats: Medical Bureaucrats that Rule your Health Care
“The book dispels the myth that you need a lot of money to have access to healthcare… ” Bigpete10092, Amazon reviewer
“This book has given me inspiration and confidence with the realization that ‘I can do this’…. I CAN be in charge of my own healthcare and do it more cost effectively than it has been done in the past.” Debbie61, Amazon reviewer
“I found this book to be a godsend under our current national healthcare market disruption.” J. Anglin, Amazon reviewer
“… the information found here will help you navigate options for direct-pay care, alternative insurance and planning for a future that is managed by you, according to your needs, rather than by a government bureaucrat…” W. Allbright, Amazon reviewer
“This book is especially relevant for those who have had to re-think their healthcare coverage options in the post-Obamacare world.” L.E. Eldridge, Amazon reviewer
Buy on Kindle
Buy on iTunes